INVITATION TO BID
The Randolph Baptist Association (RBA) will be accepting bid proposals for "Lawn Care Service" for all RBA facilities/locations. Bids must be received no later than April 12th at 3:00pm. Bids received after this date and/or time will not be accepted.
Key components of this project include full lawn care (grass cutting, edging, blowing), with the frequency of twice monthly (spring, summer months), at the following locations, on the days noted:
• RBA Office – 15290 S. Main Street, Wedowee (any day)
• RBA Food Pantry – 15246 S. Main Street, Wedowee (any day but Tues.)
• RBA Christian Service Center Thrift Store – 41 County Rd. 333, Wedowee (on Tues. or Thurs. only)
• RBA Christian Service Center Thrift Store – 1465 Main Street, Roanoke (on Tues. or Thurs. only)
If you are interested in submitting a bid, it should be sent to: Randolph Baptist Association, P.O. Box 287, Wedowee, AL 36278, Bid Submission Attn: Danna Ely
Bids must include the following information:
1. Name and Address of Company
2. Name and Phone Number of Owner/Main Contact
3. Experience in Lawn Care
4. Bid per RBA location (twice monthly frequency during spring/summer months)
5. Two references
All bids received by the deadline date and time shall be reviewed by the RBA Executive Committee. Upon selection of the winning contractor, the RBA will send a Bid Award Notice to the selected contractor on April 21.