Randolph County has seen its third coronavirus-related death this week. In all there are 58 confirmed cases in the county.
Looking at counties adjacent to Randolph, some are fairing much better and others much worse:
- Heard County, Ga.: 7 confirmed, 1 death
- Cleburne County: 12 confirmed, no deaths
- Clay County: 19 confirmed, no deaths
- Troup County, Ga.: 105 confirmed, 4 deaths
- Carroll County, Ga.: 307 confirmed, 11 deaths
Our neighbor just to the south, Chambers County has 258 confirmed cases and 13 deaths, making it the fifth highest county in total numbers and per capita, ranking under Mobile, Jefferson, Lee and Shelby counties.