The new Randolph County Commission will be sworn in on Wednesday at 9 a.m. at Randolph County Courthouse in the courtroom upstairs. Then their organizational meeting will the be held at 10 a.m. in their meeting room across the street at the commission office. As required by law, this will take place the day after the election is certified.
- Wreck, fire and robbery in Roanoke this week
- Roanoke Council replaces police chief, city clerk
- Football Friday Night: Handley to play for spot in state title game after win over Bibb County
- Jamie Ryan 'Rocky' Brown
- County school board elects new leadership
- Roanoke City Schools report disappointing numbers for virtual learning
- Wedowee Council announces parade grand marshal
- Gwendolyn Butler Williams
- Barbara Buntyn Barnes
- COVID-19 vaccine to be available to all eligible Alabamians
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.