Two farms in the Newell community suffered damage on Monday from strong winds. Jan Prescott of Randolph County Emergency Management Agency said the Aderhold and Craft farms on County Road 47 were badly damaged. Although the county was under a significant weather advisory, it appears this isolated area experienced something greater. Prescott shared these photos with the National Weather Service in Birmingham to get their opinion on exactly what happened.
- Roanoke Utilities Board facing major issues
- Handley Lady Tigers defeat Trinity, advance to regional final
- Drill at Randolph County High School simulated an active shooter-mass casualty situation
- Water level of Crystal Lake to be siphoned
- Bozemans' anti-bullying campaign makes stop in Roanoke
- Shooting suspect sought
- Public invited to participate in Tallapoosa River survey
- County seeks emergency funds for road repair
- Kenneth Johnson
- Phillip 'Bones' McCarley
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.