- Cal Maurice McFarlin, 24 of 606 Commerce St., Roanoke - failure to appear in court - Oct. 18
- Austin Tyler Brown, 25, of Sterrett - harassment - Oct. 17
- Jamarcus Anthony Calloway, 19, of 193 Centerway Dr., Roanoke - reckless endangerment - Oct. 17
- Michael James Fanning Jr., 38, of 133 Price St., Roanoke - possession of methamphetamine, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia, unlawful possession of K-2, Wizard Weed, Spice - Oct. 14 following a traffic stop.
- Kasey Renae Barnett, 33, of 692 County Rd. 596, Roanoke - possession of drug paraphernalia - Oct. 13
- John Corbin Whaley, 37, of 1005 County Rd. 4, Wedowee - possession of drug paraphernalia and eight counts of failure to appear in court - Oct. 13
- Barnett and Whaley were passengers in a vehicle that was pulled over for a traffic violation.
- Dalton Alexander Perry, 22, of 608 Piedmont St., Roanoke - four counts of failure to appear in court - Oct. 13
- Brandon Turner, 36, of 606 Commerce St., Roanoke - possession of marijuana (misdemeanor) and possession of drug paraphernalia - Oct. 12. Turner was a passenger in a vehicle that was pulled over for a traffic citation.
- James Richmond Whaley, 33 of 1232 Country Club Rd., Roanoke - possession of methamphetamine - Oct 12
- Amanda Falon Morgan, 35, of 947 Banks Rd., Roanoke - possession of methamphetamine, illegal possession of prescription drugs, two counts of possession of dangerous drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, giving false name to law enforcement, harassment (warrant) and trespassing (warrant) - Oct. 12
Whaley and Morgan were arrested following a traffic stop. Morgan had two active warrants prior to the stop.
- Kaydie Andrews Earnest, 30, of 2102 County Rd. 609, Wedowee - third-degree domestic violence - Oct. 17
- Terry Lee Prothro, 44, of 6843 County Rd. 26, Roanoke - failure to appear in court (driving without a license) - Oct. 16
- Andre McKinnon, 20, of Auburn - reckless endangerment - Oct. 12