Firefighters from Auslin's Chapel and A&M volunteer fire departments responded to a call at a mobile home on Monday. The call came at 6:39 p.m. to the location at 998 County Rd. 1 (the Dam Road). Also responding were Wedowee Police Department, Randolph County Sheriff's Office, Southern Ambulance Transport and the Red Cross. The mobile home of the Helen Marsh family is a total loss. Although one person was checked out by EMTs at the scene, there were no serious injuries. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Shooting suspect sought
- County seeks emergency funds for road repair
- Patel Food Mart robbed
- Bison weekly: Southern Union softball team off to 8-1 start
- Head-on collision claims life of Wadley man
- James Thomas Hendon
- Handley's Devontae Houston says yes to UConn
- Randolph County first responders plan for Feb. 18 training exercise
- Handley Lady Tigers defeat Trinity, advance to regional final
- Kenneth Bell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.