Absentee voting is still ongoing for the July 14 primary run-off. The last day to apply is July 9. Since the courthouse is closed to the public, if voters will call the Circuit Clerk’s Office at 256-357-4551, someone will assist them in completing the process by mail.
- Wreck claims life of Ashland woman
- County residents hold protests on behalf of George Floyd
- Local Nurses on frontline of the coronavirus
- Walter Wayne Hudson
- Roanoke School Board closes 2019-20 school year
- Local GOP raising money for masks
- Commission votes to reopen courthouse
- Betty Jean Turner
- Willie T. Allen
- Opinion: Listening, and accepting correction
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.