Roanoke Urgent Care Rural Health Clinic on Main Street will have drive-thru COVID-19 testing on Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (while supplies last) in the front parking lot.
You must be experiencing symptoms to be eligible for testing, which might include:
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- sore throat,
- muscle pain,
- abdominal pain,
- or new loss of taste or smell.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions and provide a valid phone number:
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has been tested for COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Close contact means less than 6 feet away for more than 15 minutes.)
- Do you work in a healthcare environment or long-term care facility?
- Where are you employed?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 previously? (date and location)
If you would like to reserve a testing time or have further questions or concerns, you may call (334) 863-2311.
Results could take up to five days and you will be notified by phone.