A chain reaction accident happened on Sunday afternoon at Three Points in Roanoke. Antwon Perry, 32, of Roanoke, driving a 1992 Chevrolet van, Mary Emma Burrell, 46, of Roanoke, driving a 2010 Ford Escape XLT, and Jimmy Caldwell, 58, of Roanoke, driving a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban, were all stopped at the red traffic light in front of Jon Boy's Smokehouse. Caitlin Mejia Paige, 21, of Delta, who was driving a 2007 Infiniti QX56, eastbound on Main Street. Paige's vehicle collided with these vehicles in a chain action that caused damages to all the vehicles. According to Roanoke Police Department, EMS came to the scene and checked out some of the drivers, but none were transported at the time of the accident.
- Local Nurses on frontline of the coronavirus
- Roanoke School Board closes 2019-20 school year
- Commission votes to reopen courthouse
- Robert Blake McLeroy
- Willie B. Foster
- Carpenter's retro T-shirt sales help those affected by corona
- Wilma Jean Williams Hughes
- Retired teacher has sewn over 500 masks
- Local GOP raising money for masks
- Edward Heath Sr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.