Details for THE RANDOLPH County Commission is accepting applications for a full-time
THE RANDOLPH County Commission is accepting applications for a full-time jailer, starting at $23,478.00/year + overtime. All full-time employees have access to a robust benefits program, which includes 100% paid employee BCBS health coverage, 50% paid BCBS family health coverage, participation in the Retirements Systems of Alabama (RSA) pension plan at Tier 1 (full-retirement @ 25 years), paid sick and annual leave, paid holidays, & a $15K life insurance policy. All qualified applicants must submit their application at the Alabama Career Center located at 3928 Highway 431 Roanoke, AL 36274. (29tfc)
Find a local business
- Anniston woman indicted for local murder
- Wadley man killed in Oxford wreck
- Roanoke Police incident and arrest report
- Arson suspected in Tin Shop house fire
- Randolph and Chambers County Sherieff's incident and arrest report
- Amwaste vows improvement to county garbage services
- Bradey Curtis Pike
- Joe C. Cofield Jr.
- Barbara Jean Bailey Sims
- Susie Marshall Cosper, 100
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.