Arrest Reports Dec 19th – 26th
- Justin Ryan Davis, 37, of 18264 Co Rd 59, Woodland – Failure to appear in court (child support) – Dec 19
- Brandon Dontae Carwell, 31, of 1312 South Court, Lanett – Failure to appear in court (child support) – Dec 19
- Jonathon Alan Morrison, 36, of 9634 Co Rd 82, Woodland – DUI – Dec 19
- Clyde Eugene Tullis IV, 29, of 128 Co Rd 43, Heflin – Receiving stolen property, first degree attempt to elude, drug parafernalia – Dec 20
- Tony Bernard Hill, 49, of 2275 Country Club Rd, Roanoke – First degree theft of property, speeding, first degree escape – Dec 21
- Cassandra Marie Trask, 36, of 125 Co Rd 2204, Roanoke – Failure to appear in court (third degree criminal trespassing) – Dec 22
- Justin Adam Henry, 39, of 2370 Louina Rd, Roanoke – Domestic violence by strangulation – Dec 22
- Adrean Dewayne Trammell, 33, of 211 Mulberry St, Roanoke – Two counts of CCP Termination – Dec 22
- Stephanie Michelle Cobb, 37, of 4622 Co Rd 7, Wedowee – Failure to appear in court (third degree trespassing) – Dec 23
- Stephanie Lynn Cone, 28, of 258 N Spring St, Dadeville – Failure to appear in court (possession of a controlled substance, second degree possession of marijuana, possession of contraband) – Dec 23
- Traymon Jontavious Morgan, 29, of 750 Seymour Dr, Roanoke – Failure to appear in court (possession of a controlled substance) – Dec 26
Dec 15 – A self inflicted gunshot wound on Co Rd 47 was reported. When the officer arrived he found a man laying on the ground and bleeding from his lower right leg and right foot. There was a double barrel Ranger 10 gauge shotgun on the ground to the left of the victim. The man stated that he was going hunting and he tripped over some vines causing the shotgun to go off. The victim was transported by ambulance to Morrison Fire Department where he was airlifted to Grady Memorial in Georgia. An officer from Alabama State Fish and Wildlife arrived to perform an investigation due to the incident being related to hunting.
Dec 17 – A deputy was dispatched to Co Rd 47 in reference to a vehicle being damaged by a cow. The owner of the vehicle advised that there were some cows in her back yard and when she went outside to look at her vehicle there was a scratch on the rear passenger bumper.
Dec 19 – While en route to a call on Co Rd 406, a deputy was flagged down by a citizen at the intersection of Co Rd 82 and Old Hwy 431. The citizen advised that a man was drunk and driving erratically on Co Rd 82 in a brown Chevrolet S10. The deputy continued east on Co Rd 82 going towards Co Rd 47 and soon observed a brown in color S10 truck leaving the west bound lane and traveling on the side of the road. The driver of the vehicle drove back onto Co Rd 82 and left the roadway again traveling on the shoulder of the road. The deputy performed a traffic stop on the vehicle for failure to maintain lane. Dispatch advised that the tag on the vehicle expired in June of 2022.
Dec 21 – Deputies were dispatched to Co Rd 661 in reference to a woman stating that a neighbor’s dog was attacking her cats. The victim stated that this wasn’t the first time that she had reported on the same dog and that she continues to run the dog off her property.
Dec 22 – A woman reported her checkbook and a bottle of prescription pain medication as being stolen or missing during a recent move from Atlanta.
Dec 24 – A structure fire was reported on Wedowee Creek Drive. The Wedowee Fire Department made entry to the front door of the house and were able to extinguish the fire and began airing the house out. The source of the fire was identified as a Mr. Buddy heater that was placed too close to a couch. The owner of the property was advised on how to get a copy of the incident report in case he needed it for insurance purposes.