This recipe is one that comes together quickly, but has such restaurant quality flavor. Not only is it tangy and delicious, it’s also packed with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh spinach and garlic, which make such a pretty pre-sentation when plated.I like to marinate my chicken in some Italian dressing for a couple of hours before cooking, but that step is completely optional if you’re in a time crunch. The sauce is so flavorful on its own that the marinade isn’t really necessary. If you do choose to marinate the chicken, be sure to pat it dry with paper towels before cooking so you can get that lovely deep color during the searing pro-cess.This dish on its own is low in carbs if you’re fol-lowing that type of eating plan. Zucchini noodles or a fresh salad would be lovely lower carb options on the side. When serv-ing it to my family I like to pair it with some wild rice pilaf and green beans, but angel hair pasta would also be delicious topped with this creamy sauce!
•1½ pounds (thinly sliced) boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1 Tbsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning
• 2 Tbsp Avocado oil
• 1 cup heavy cream
• ½ cup chicken broth
• 1 Tbsp minced garlic
• 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
• 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach
• ½ cup Sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
• Seasoned salt & ground black pepper to taste
1) Pat chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and season both sides with chick-en seasoning.
2) In a large skillet, add avocado oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for about 3 minutes on each side until brown and cooked all the way through.
3) Remove chicken from skillet and set aside on a plate to collect juices
4) Add the heavy cream, chicken broth, minced garlic, italian seasoning, and par-mesan cheese to skillet. Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thick-en.
5) Add the spinach and sun-dried toma-toes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
6) Add the chicken and juices back to the pan, spoon sauce over chicken and allow to simmer until desired thickness.
7) Season with additional salt & pep-per if desired
8) Serve with your choice of sides and enjoy!
This recipe serves 4-6